Gastric Band Hypnosis
Weight Loss Program
- Have you been looking for a fast, easy and natural way to lose weight?
- Have you already tried every possible diet or weight loss program with no success?
- If you have decided this is all too hard and the words “GASTRIC BAND SURGERY” keep popping into your mind.
You would want to check the information on this site first before you make up your mind.
- Even if you haven’t thought about the operation and you are looking for a comprehensive,
effective long lasting solution than you should give this a go.
Firstly The Gastric Banding Procedure is a proven weight loss solution.
The Laparoscopic Gastric Band assists weight loss and weight control in two ways:
- Creating a sense of fullness. The gastric band presses on the stomach, which makes the brain think that the stomach is full and therefore requires no more food.
- Satisfying hunger sooner. The gastric band creates a smaller stomach pouch, so that less food is required to feel satisfied. Also, because the band has reduced the size of the passage through which food passes, it takes longer to digest.
Laparoscopic Gastric Banding Procedure is usually performed through small incisions in the stomach using a camera. This minimally invasive surgery usually results in less discomfort and time off. During the 30-45 minute procedure, a Gastric Band, much like a wristwatch, is fastened around the upper stomach to create a small pouch, which restricts the amount of food that can be consumed. In addition to the band, an access port, connected by tubing, is placed in the abdomen wall. This port allows for the size of the band to be increased or decreased with saline (a harmless water/salt solution).
The Laparoscopic Gastric Banding Procedure does not involve cutting or stapling of the stomach or intestines, providing the option to reverse the treatment. • Patients can lose up to an average of 27kg of their excess weight in 12 months (*).
- Patients have shown maintenance of their weight loss 3-8 years after their procedure(*).
- Effective weight loss can lead to either complete control or improvement in obesity related diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, hypertension and obstructive sleep apnoea.
Gastric Band Surgery may seem the easy way out but there are a few downsides you need to be aware of:
- There side effects and risks that accompany an actual surgery. People often experience vomiting, nausea, reflux; There can be leakage and slippage of the band.
- Many people end up finding ways to trick the band and end up putting the weight back.
- This surgery doesn’t change your mindset which is in most cases the real cause of your weight issue and it doesn’t deal with confidence and self-esteem issues.
- The success rate is only 70%.
- High cost.
What if there was a way that you could gain all the benefits of the Gastric Band, without going under the knife, without the side effects and you will also get as a bonus an improved self-image, confidence and self-esteem. Your motivation to exercise will increase and you overhaul health and well-being will improve significantly.
It will cost you only a fraction of the cost of the actual surgery.
Most people already heard about this method since it has been featured quite a lot in various TV programs.
Yes, it’s painless in fact it is very pleasant. The success rate is above 80% which is higher than the actual surgery (*). And we also work with you to achieve a better life style and mindset.
The insertion of a hypnotic gastric band is done through the insertion of well-chosen and easily acceptable suggestions into your powerful subconscious mind.
There is no actual surgery, no real anaesthetic and no physical objects placed inside your body. Everything is done through the power of your imagination in a relaxed and comfortable state of mind very much like daydreaming. It is a natural state of mind that people experience throughout their day regardless of whether a hypnotist was present or not.
Your body will know that eating smaller portion sizes will get you the result that you want and if you eat portion sizes that are too large your body will give you sensations let you know that this is not what you do anymore.
The aim of this approach is just the same as real surgery – to have you restrict and limit portion sizes so that you can eat little and often.
Results show that with the physical surgery, complications include 50% of patients who suffer nausea after surgery, 35% reflux, 25% slippage of the band, 15% an obstruction or blockage; many suffer constipation, diarrhea and difficulty swallowing. None of these are present with gastric band hypnotherapy. Also you work on your confidence and self-esteem and your motivation to exercise. The right nutrition and the right supplements that will support you. With the Gastric Band Hypnosis it is important to make sure you get the right nutrition since you are going to eat much less so we need to make sure you get all the nutrition you need to keep you healthy.
(*) Results may vary from person to person.